Installer Analytics is a SaaS, short for Software as a Service. Thus, in order to use it, you need to buy a subscription. A subscription simply refers to a recurring payment that a client has to make to use the product.
On this page, we're going to answer the following questions:
What options do you have?
Basically, Installer Analytics offers two main subscription options:
- Monthly Subscription - the most basic subscription plan for Installer Analytics, billed monthly
- Yearly Subscription - the long term subscription plan for Installer Analytics, which also features a discount (you pay for 10 months and get 2 months for free), billed annually
How can you buy it?
Buying a subscription for Installer Analytics can be done in multiple ways:
- By visiting the Installer Analytics website, going to the Pricing page, select the desired plan and Application Slots, and last, by pressing the 'Add to cart' button that will redirect you to our payment processing partner
- By visiting the Advanced Installer website, going to the Analytics page, and pressing the 'Subscribe Now button', ending up on the Installer Analytics Purchase page; from there, you can choose your desired options and buy via our payment processing partner
- By visiting the Advanced Installer website, going to the Purchase page, selecting an Advanced Installer product, and choosing to bundle it with an Installer Analytics subscription. From there, you'll be redirected to our payment processing partner. Using this method will generate an extra discount for your Installer Analytics subscription
What happens after it expires?
Every subscription has an expiry date. As long as that expiry date is in the future, your subscription is active, thus you can use the product. Renewing the subscription is the only way to maintain your subscription active. This can be done in two ways:
You can read more about the subscription status and the Auto-renewal functionality here.
In case your subscription has expired, you will no longer be able to renew it. But, fear not, as you're data isn't lost. As a matter of fact, what was collected during the subscription period will never be lost.
After the subscription has expired, we will still collect data from your package for a limited time, so you have to purchase another subscription in order to keep receiving data.
- We will still collect data for 14 days in case you had a monthly subscription
- We will still collect data for 28 days in case you had a yearly subscription